Medium Red Clover Seed is a cool season perennial best known for its abilities as a nitrogen producer. This variety of red clover has been known to fix up to 120 units of nitrogen per acre, and also serves as an effective weed suppressor.
- Application or Use: Cattle Forage, Livestock Grazing, Food Plot, Cover Crop, Erosion Control, Nitrogen Fixer
- Germination Time: 5 - 7 days under optimal conditions
- Growing Locations: Warm Season, Transition Zone, Cool Season
- Height: 2 - 3 feet
- Sunlight Requirements: 4+ hours
- Advantages: Cool season perennial clover best known for its outstanding abilities as a nitrogen producer.
- When to Plant: Recommended planting time is fall, winter and spring when night time temperatures are consistently between 50 and 65 degrees.