Crimson Clover is commonly used for wildlife food plots, cattle forage and decorative ground cover planting.
- Application or Use: Cattle Forage, Livestock Grazing, Food Plot, Cover Crop, Erosion Control
- Germination Time: 7 - 14 days, under optimal conditions
- Growing Locations: Warm Season, Transition Zone, Cool Season
- Height: 1 - 3 feet
- Sunlight Requirements: 4 - 6 hours
- Advantages: Produces more forage and ground cover, adapts to heavier, well drained soil.
- When to Plant: Recommended planting time is spring and fall when night time temperatures are consistently below 65 degrees.