Formulated with equine athletes in mind, Blue Seal Sentinel Performance LS Low Sugar Low Starch High Fat Horse Feed supports your horse’s health and athletic performance. Its high-fat, high-fiber and low-starch and low-sugar formula is not only ideal for equine athletes, but it’s also a great choice for hard keepers and rescues who need extra calories. Horses who have metabolic disorders like Cushing’s and insulin resistance may also benefit from this formula. This feed is pressure-cooked to create a lighter, airier texture that encourages piggy eaters to slow down and promotes a happier digestive system. While this feed delivers higher calories, it provides cool energy to help keep your rides enjoyable for both you and your horse.
- High-fat, high-fiber formula is ideal for equine athletes in competition.
- Low starch and low sugar content is ideal for horses with metabolic issues like Cushing’s and insulin resistance.
- Pressure-cooked for a light, airy texture that encourages thorough chewing and slower intake to help minimize colic and choke.
- Soybean hulls, beet pulp, alfalfa meal and rice bran provide safe and natural calories while supporting digestive health.
- Added microorganisms and fermentation products support healthy gut bacteria and a stable, healthy digestive tract.
- Protein - 12.00%
- Fat - 12.00%
- Fiber - 20.00%