- A water soluble chelated iron for use on Alkaline soils, especially soils with a pH above 7.
- Use to prevent and correct Chlorosis.
- Apply in the Spring as a preventative or as needed through-out the season.
- Use on trees, shrubs, ornamentals, flowers and vegetables.
- Mix with water and pour under the plant you want and water in.
- Not designed to be sprayed
- Use Chelated Liquid Iron for soils with a pH below 6.0 and are low in Calcium.
- The Liquid Iron can be absorbed through the leaf
Always Water After Application!
CONTAINS: 6% Chelated Iron
Derived from: Ferric ethylenediamine (FeEDDHA)
Always Read and Follow Label Directions